Ask an expert

15 Sep 2006

Further to your reply
Thank you for your advises doctor.

Please advise what type of hormone test must be done.
Is it the LH, FSH? and at which stage of the cycle the blood test should be done for most accuracy.

Thanx again.
Your input is very valued.
Answer 421 views
Fertility expert
fertility expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Chicky

Ideally the hormone profile should be done on day of the cycle. The blood tests include LH;FSH;Estrodial, progesterone, Thyroid functions(T3/T4 and TSH) and serum prolactin.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.