Ask an expert

10 Oct 2006

Infertility Problem.
Hi I have been trying to fall pregnant but nothing has happened as yet or should I go see an expert maybe????
Answer 363 views
Fertility expert
fertility expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Gadi

I would strongly recommend that you see a gynaecologist / fertility specialist for a full and thorough investigation.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.