Ask an expert

19 Sep 2007

Could ypu please give me advise on what food i need to eat in order for me to get rid of this condition. Is it true if untreated or not diagonosed properly one can never halve children
Answer 291 views
Fertility expert
fertility expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Lee

In general it is recommended that a low glycaemic index diet be followed, refer
to the dietician on health 24 advice forum.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9360 votes
67% - 19295 votes