Ask an expert

12 Sep 2007

Semen volumizer
Hi Doc
I am not trying to impregnate a woman. I am looking for a way to increase my semen volume, purely for our enjoyment, and can't seem to find a proven tablet or idea.
Do you know of any?
Answer 345 views
Fertility expert
fertility expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Nick

Unfortunately I am not aware of any medication that will purely increase volume. However what is known is that men who have had prosthetic or seminal vesicle infections may produce MORE than normal amount of seminal fluid and this should not be necessarily construed as a good/healthy sign of fertility. On the contrary these men with high semen volumes often have fertility problems and other issues as well.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.