Ask an expert

16 Jan 2006

sperm count
Hi. I'm a 32-year old male & I'm chidless. I've been maarried before, but after 12 years there still wasn't any signs of babies. We then found out that she couldn't conceive. Now, three years after our divorce, I'm going out with a wonderful person & I've decided that I want her to be the mother of my children. She already has a kid, so I thought all would go well, but again after 9 months TTC, still nothing. Where can I do a sperm count aound the Pretoria area.? I'm really worried !!!
Answer 591 views
Fertility expert
fertility expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Teddy

His sperm count can be done at any Ampath or othe laboratory in Pretoria. However, I would recommend the Genesis Centre at Kloof Medical for a reasonably accurate spermiogram.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9360 votes
67% - 19293 votes