Ask an expert

12 Mar 2010

hi, i resently went to see a doctor we he told me to go do a sperm test and we came to find that my semen was steaky and most of my sperms we not swimming properly and my sperm count was quite low he told me he will have to inject me weekly with tostestarone and some other doctors told me that this might even make it worse. what should i do cause another doctor told me there is an injection that i should be getting twice a week that is more efective than spermaid and stamino gro. what can i do or what medication do i need i really want a baby please help.
Answer 469 views
Fertility expert
Fertility expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Piper

Your best option is to visit an Urologist who may be able to advise you more accurately. Also I would suggest that you do a repeat sperm analysis to ensure that the first report is reliable and preferably with a different laboratory.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.