Ask an expert

11 Oct 2008

I did sterilasation where my tubes where tied two years it reversable or is there an option of me having a baby again.
Answer 378 views
Fertility expert
fertility expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Lerato

Depending on the type of sterilization that was done and also the length of fallopian tube left behind then reversibility is an option. If reversibility is not an option for you or reversibility has failed then you can have a procedure called In vitro fertilization to achieve a pregnancy.

Answered by: Dr.Y.Dasoo
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9430 votes
68% - 19925 votes