Ask an expert

21 Oct 2006

vas deferens
My husband was born without the vas deferens tubes. Is there any research to make these artificially?
Answer 315 views
Fertility expert
fertility expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Shazzy babes

Unfortunately to my knowledge this is not possible and a testicular biopsy is necesaary together with sperm freezing if a positive sample is obtained.
This can then be followed by IVF / ICSI.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9468 votes
68% - 20241 votes