Ask an expert

11 Jan 2003

home fitness equipment
Where can I purchase a good quality, air-slider for use at home ? This is the European name, however the machine is a combination of walking and pulling with your arms, whilst standing up.
Many thanks.
Answer 348 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Alison

I guess you are looking for a cross-trainer? Try Sportsman's Warehouse or Game. If they don't have, then phone the Sports Science Institute's Fitness Centre on 021 659 5700, or your closest Virgin Active gym to ask their advice.

Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.