Ask an expert

09 Jan 2006

personal trainer
hi, i'm 30 years old and have a two year old baby. at the age of 20 i was weighing 60kg's. i now weigh 90kgs. i live in durban and am looking for a personal trainer who can help me lose this weight and give me back the body i used to have. i'd like to have another child but refuse to fall pregnant until i've lost my weight. pls can you tell me who can help and can guarentee results.
thank you
Answer 265 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Lisa

Unfortunately, I don't know of any central 'controller' where they keep contact details for personal trainers, and so the only ones that I know with certainty are those who are in the Virgin active gyms. What you may be able to do is to go into a gym and just find out if any of the trainers also offer home sessions. Often, trainers do this outside of their work at the gym, and so you may have luck this way. At worst, they may be able to direct you to an outside company that does have trainers who do home sessions.

Good luck
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9369 votes
67% - 19367 votes