Ask an expert

07 Mar 2003

Sports Clubs

One of our workers had an accident two years ago, he walks with a limp now and wants to become a member of some sort of a club i.e boxing, swimming etc
Can you please give us contact numbers and names for this.

Thank you kindly
Answer 313 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Marianne

I'm afraid I don't have such information available. I suggest you look up clubs in the yellow pages and take a lead from there.
You could also try your closest Virgin Active gym - since perhaps they can set you on the right track.
Good luck!
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9471 votes
68% - 20282 votes