Ask an expert

15 May 2004

I started with this one workout program from menshealth for quite some time.Then made my own program but i'm not sure i'm satisfied. Where can i get a program done by a specialist that will give me a hectic, hard workout. My goal is to have definition like the models from mens health with those massive abs
Answer 307 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Dave

You can have programmes drawn up by biokineticists and also by personal trainers at most gyms. I do worry about the quality sometimes, because depending on where you go, people have been trained differently and so may not necessarily share the same ideas regarding training. However, if you go to a reputable biokinetics practice or a gym with accredited personal traineres, then you will be fine. You will see that many Virgin Actives have both biokineticists and personal trainers, so if you are at a gym, then you can very easily take your pick. the key is to stick with a programme, and also I have to warn you that what you will get may not differ drastically from the programme you would have found in Men's Health - there will be very subtle differences, and these can make all the difference, but don't expect anything radically different.

Good luck
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9472 votes
68% - 20293 votes