Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
15 Feb 2006
Cat amongst the proverbial pigeons
Today, I would like to try something different. The main purpose of this forum is problem discussions and solving, and it is good and there should be a forum for that. However, most of us, myself included, are always complaining, discussing problems or react in a general negative manner. Let's try and see how many POSITIVE and NICE things each of us can add to this message. A large part of healing (both physical and mentally) is after all achieved through a positive outlook. For example, I am feeling extremely good todaty as I received a stunning Valentine's message. I do not have a clue who sent it, but it was wonderful to realise that someone out there likes me. Come on guys and gals, that was a very simple example. Let's hear from you.
Hi again Lone Wolf and thanks for your post. Sometimes we do tend to get caught up in doom and gloom and forget to appreciate the good things. Great that you received a Valentine message - the anonymous ones are often the most exciting as they add a touch of intrigue. Maybe you're not going to be a Lone Wolf for much longer. How’s your garden doing? I had a good day too - after a stressful search my partner and I eventually found a new house. I was also really pleased that Sandy posted here again - see post 717.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- New research shows South Africa’s levy on sugar-sweetened drinks is having an impact
- Have introverts really fared better in lockdown?
- Covid-19: The latest science and developments on vaccines
- 10 ways to make yourself poop first thing in the morning
- German court still assessing Markus Jooste's likelihood of conviction before main trial starts
- R250m available for Covid-19 vaccine 'no-fault compensation' fund - Mkhize
- Adriaan Basson | The white elephant in the troubled JSC room
- INTERVIEW | New interim SAA CEO wants to make the airline something SA can 'be proud of'
- DearSA gears up for legal tussle with Dlamini-Zuma over compensation scheme
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9435 votes
68% - 19989 votes