Ask an expert

10 Sep 2007

How do i register my civil union?
My girlfriend and myself want to get married, but where to start? We have no idea which forms we need, how to set up an appointment at a Magistrate or how to proceed. And there is shocking little information available, especially at any of the government websites. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Answer 368 views
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi Javonne

Also take a look at Triangle Project's website,
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9379 votes
67% - 19426 votes