Ask an expert

23 Jan 2006

Reference for Psychologist
Hi there,

Does anyone know where I can find a good Psychologist in Pta who can help me in accepting my gay sexual orentation?
I would prefer a heterosexual one please.
Answer 2,160 views
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi Man32 and welcome to our forum.

For a referral to a gay-friendly psychologist in Pretoria please call OUT's counselling and information line on (012) 344 6500.

I see that Joe has mentioned Dr. Colin - he's a psychiatrist who has assisted many gay people to accept their sexual orientation.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.