Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
22 Oct 2006
Well done to Triangle Project for putting a flash ad on this page and your call for people to GET OFF YOUR BUTT is apropriate, how many of us have actually taken the trouble of really DOING something to contribute to the same-sex marriage debate? Most people I know just sit around and talk about it among themselves (as if that would make any real difference) before they head off to their next party and their next good time. Another example of Triangle Project's efforts is the pic of this forum's expert protesting outside parliament last week (in the current Mail & Guardian). You make us proud guys.
Hi Impressed and thanks for your post. The Joint Working Group (a coalition of queer organisations in SA) has been very proactive in addressing the same-sex marriage issue. While some gay organisations in SA have been pathetically lax, many individuals (both gay and straight) and groups (both gay and straight) have made concerted and very impressive efforts to ensure equality.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: A potentially deadly ‘black fungus’ infection seen in patients in India
- Your guide to side-effects: What you can expect after a Covid-19 jab
- WATCH | How face masks protect you against Covid-19
- Espresso, Americano, or decaf? Desire for a particular coffee driven by genetic code
- Some people in the US will take the Covid-19 vaccine if they're paid for it – but is this ethical?
- Mkhize's 3rd wave warning: 'He knows we will end up with trauma and suffering again'
- Steinhoff vows to 'vigorously defend' settlement proposal in wake of liquidation bid
- There is no basis 'to ask for a postponement of the elections' - IEC chair
- 20 years later: Pick n Pay’s failed retail pharmacy strategy
- Phahlane birthday bash saga: Court orders minister, two others to pay over officers arrested in 2011
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9472 votes
68% - 20285 votes