Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
21 Sep 2007
which are you?
hi and a happy friday to all!
Question time. Are you left-handed, right-handed or ambidextrous (i.e can use both hands)?
i am ambidextrous. i write with my left hand and do everything else with my right. when i write on the board at school the kids find it very entertaining that i use both hands to do so! apparently it was quite a problem in my youth and i had to go for extensive occupational therapy.
anyway, let us know what you are and maybe we will notice some weird pattern emerging.
have a good one
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Blood type A may increase Covid-19 risk, study finds
- Four Covid-related skin complaints everyone should look out for
- Ivermectin doesn't speed recovery in people with mild Covid-19, new study finds
- How does resistance to disinfectants happen? We’re on the road to answering the question
- Tailored diets are essential for mental health, according to new research
- ANALYSIS | André de Ruyter accused of SA’s irredeemable sin as he shuts down Eskom patronage networks
- Taxpayer loses as multimillion-rand investment collapses amid allegations of fraud, mismanagement
- Mbalula's comments indicate the ANC is far from united in bid to oust Public Protector
- Adriaan Basson | Trial by social media - the tragic Lindsay Dentlinger story
- Shelved? aQuellé back on shelves despite continuing probes into KwaSizabantu
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9380 votes
67% - 19458 votes