Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
07 May 2018
What are the chances of me falling pregant?
I have been on nur isterate for a while. I was suppose to get my next shot only on 30th May. About a week ago I started using triphasil. What are the chances of me falling pregnant.
You seem to have started the pill at the time when your next injection was due. Usually you would need to use extra precautions for the first two weeks on the pill, so there is a chance of pregnancy though not high.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- UPDATE | Why EFF members are resigning en masse from their positions in Parliament, provincial legislatures
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Ten murdered in mass shootings in Eastern Cape
- Advertising, kit branding: Inside SA Tourism's nearly R1bn Tottenham Hotspur sponsorship proposal
- Stellenbosch University council chair Ainsley Moos, 45, has died
- DA opposes SA's R1bn sponsorship deal 'lunacy' and will send a delegation to Tottenham to get answers
- New Joburg city management moves to stop corruption investigations - but then backtracks
- 'It's insane!' SA sports federation heads fume over near-billion-rand Spurs sponsorship proposal
- Pieter du Toit | Johannesburg: Politics of betrayal, extortion good for McKenzie – not ratepayers
- Corrupt people are still in the system – Madonsela says SA not quite past state capture yet
- State takes aim at ex-Cape Town teacher in bid to extradite him to UK on 42 counts of sexual assault
Find your matric results here
search by using your examination number
What are your thoughts on the possibility of having permanent Stage 2 or 3 load shedding?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I'll take that over constant schedule changes
13% - 1206 votes
Why are we normalising Eskom’s mess?
72% - 6762 votes
I've already found alternative ways of powering my home/business
15% - 1412 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Teachers adopt little boy who's had multiple amputations: 'It's been the most...
Public park in Brackenfell transformed into community vegetable garden
Young sisters donate their long, shiny locks to help cancer patients
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
23 Sep 2022
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE
WATCH | What unnecessary expense is holding you back from going on that dream...
WATCH | Ahead of the Curve: Banking and e-Commerce in a digital world
SA’s favourite hotspots level up into ‘awesome spaces’ with free wifi and chilling...
Enjoy the High Rise Chilla - the cocktail of the summer - at a new ‘Access...