Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
13 Jun 2004
abdominal pains, lower left
i have abdominal pains almost everyday on my lower left. the pain never goes away. do you think i have cancer? i don't have any other symptoms or anything, i am on a pill and i get my periods regularly. what could be the problem?
There are many causes of abdominal pain which include gynaecological probelms, bowel problems, bladder and muscular problems. You would need a full history and examination with a doctor to make a diagnosis.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: A potentially deadly ‘black fungus’ infection seen in patients in India
- WATCH | How face masks protect you against Covid-19
- Your guide to side-effects: What you can expect after a Covid-19 jab
- WHO to restart Covid trial to test if three existing drugs can save lives of hospitalised patients
- Espresso, Americano, or decaf? Desire for a particular coffee driven by genetic code
- Mkhize's 3rd wave warning: 'He knows we will end up with trauma and suffering again'
- Steinhoff vows to 'vigorously defend' settlement proposal in wake of liquidation bid
- There is no basis 'to ask for a postponement of the elections' - IEC chair
- 20 years later: Pick n Pay’s failed retail pharmacy strategy
- Phahlane birthday bash saga: Court orders minister, two others to pay over officers arrested in 2011
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9472 votes
68% - 20291 votes