Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
12 Oct 2006
A friend of mine had two abotions early last year and now she wants to do another one (8weeks pregnant). I want to know if thie will not affect her health in future. She is irresponsible and so is her boyfriend. She says she cannot keep the pregnancies because she is not ready financially. She does not want to use contraceptives because she says they make her sick. How do you advise a friend who is like this? I do care about her. What if something wrong happens and she regretes it for the rest of her life? Pls advise.
There isn't usually any medical damage.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Your guide to side-effects: What you can expect after a Covid-19 jab
- How rare is very rare? Your questions about blood clots – answered
- Obesity linked to increased in-hospital mortality in Covid-19 patients, especially men
- Anxiety around illness in childhood and adolescence can become chronic
- Lockdown dramatically increased stress levels and loss of sleep in mothers
- Covid-19: Move to a stricter lockdown level, experts warn as third wave looms
- Witnesses out to get me, Lucky Montana tells Zondo about his properties
- Humble rooibos is now a superfood, and SA could be cashing in
- Ralph Mathekga | Magashule suspension: Cue the battle of the ANC branches
- Taxpayers will foot the bill while ANC MPs 'step aside'
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9470 votes
68% - 20250 votes