Ask an expert

29 Aug 2007

hi dok,
hoe kan ek my androgeen-levels laer maak sodat ek my vel kan verbeter. ek is 30 jaar oud en gebruik n voorbehoedpil - jasmine -, maar ek kan net nie ontslae raak van my tiener-vel en my kenhare nie! ek het al ten duurste laserbehandeling ontvang vir my harde, swart kenhare, maar dit wil nie werk nie.
help asb!
Answer 906 views

01 Jan 0001

You could try changing to a Pill like Diane-35.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.