Ask an expert

06 Oct 2008

artificial insemination
i want to start a family but my byfrient is hiv+ and i' m negative,,please advised me what to do.i' m desperate
Answer 393 views

01 Jan 0001

You should see a fertility expert. There are ways of washing sperm and insmeinating them artificially. Also it may be an idea for him to take antiretrovirals to decrease his viral load first.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9438 votes
68% - 20025 votes