Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
22 Aug 2007
Last yr november i notice irregular bleeding & this hapen after sexual intercourse. I have been 2 gynae, did sonar scans and pap smear and no problems. Being to the GP who said it cud be a slight abrasion on uterus. He gave me antibotics and cream and it stop.Serveral times this yr after sexual course after day or 2 i get this brown stain and then blood. I was taking this vitamin tab for nails and hair, i started to bleed. I have taken this tabs before and no prob. This is fustrating, specially going to 2 gynae & they cant find any prob. Wat is the course of this bleeding? Will i eva fall pregnant. Wat medication can i take to stop this bleeding. Please advise.
I doubt that the vitamin pill has anything to do with it. The bleeding will not stop you falling pregnant. The likeliest cause would seem a small abrasion on your cervix. If this is the case, it can be cauterised for you.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Could following a vegan diet lead to poor bone health? Here’s what a study found
- Scientists find link between lower daily temperatures and higher rate of transmission of Covid-19
- Phone call anxiety: Why so many of us have it, and how to get over it
- Having trouble sleeping? Here’s the science on 3 traditional bedtime remedies
- Covid: A distorted sense of smell is dangerous but treatable
- High Court judge caught up in maintenance tug of war between ex-husband and daughter
- INTERVIEW | Branches or not, we are SA's largest digital bank and we are not done - Capitec CEO
- Former Steinhoff CEO Markus Jooste has been charged in Germany. Now what?
- Gauteng DA says it's not defying national leaders by voting to oust Gauteng Premier David Makhura
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Former intelligence head Barry Gilder: 'There is a need for young voices in SA'
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9379 votes
67% - 19431 votes