Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
30 Oct 2006
bleeding in pregnancy
I just took blood tests and found out that i'm pregnant. after that i've been bleeding for about a week. i then took another tests to see if the blood went up or not, i then discovered that the blood decreased. Is that mean i lost my baby or is there any hope? please doc help me and tell me what to do? If that's the case when should i start conceiving again. I really want this baby. Please help me.
You should see a doctor rather than try to predict what is happening on your own. It does sound like you may be losing the pregnancy, but you will need medical follow-up and may need a D&C.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Struggling to convince someone who's vaccine-hesitant to get Covid-19 jab? Try this approach
- How quickly do we become unfit?
- Type 2 diabetes: Sitting can cause problems with blood sugar levels, so get up and move
- Finding an HIV vaccine: Five lessons from the search for a Covid-19 jab
- PODCAST | HIV unmuted: Aids and the elusive vaccine
- Phase 2 of SA's ambitious Covid-19 vaccination drive gets under way countrywide
- If Zuma is ready to go on trial, why is he bringing another doomed case against the NPA?
- State capture: Geoff Makhubo denies his influence was bought
- OPINION | Berry lekker: How urban foraging is one way to help feed SA's hungry
- Ralph Mathekga | Magashule ties ANC's hands
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9476 votes
68% - 20347 votes