Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
05 Sep 2005
Blisters on ovaries URGENT
A good friend of mine told me she went to the doctor because of extreme menstrual pains. The doctor then sent her to a gynaecologist who said she had blisters on her ovaries. The gynae said that as soon as the blisters heal she starts menstruating and they burst again and that is what is causing her pain. She has no medical aid and hasn't got money for an aid either. I would like to help her but i don't know how, the gynae said the only way to cure the blisters is to go on the Diane pill, but she does not have money to do that. Is there anything else that can help her?
She could go to a state hospital for treatment.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- South Africa is looking at rolling out booster shots. Here’s why
- Covid-19: If you want to be fully vaccinated with the Pfizer jab by Christmas, now’s your chance
- Can the secret to weight loss be found in the spice aisle?
- People who believe Covid-19 conspiracies are more likely to test positive for the virus, study finds
- Back pain: Why exercise can provide relief – and how to do it safely
- Debt-laden Cell C embraces new streamlined strategy
- REVEALED | First warnings of chaos came two months before KZN, Gauteng were crippled by July unrest
- Solly Moeng | Service delivery is SA's top priority - and it's up to voters to call for change
- NFP uses photos of dead leader to elicit sympathy votes
- THE ESKOM FILES | Load shedding crisis: Lack of maintenance, breakdowns crippling Eskom - data
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
29% - 9705 votes
71% - 23211 votes