Ask an expert

05 Sep 2005

Blisters on ovaries URGENT
A good friend of mine told me she went to the doctor because of extreme menstrual pains. The doctor then sent her to a gynaecologist who said she had blisters on her ovaries. The gynae said that as soon as the blisters heal she starts menstruating and they burst again and that is what is causing her pain. She has no medical aid and hasn't got money for an aid either. I would like to help her but i don't know how, the gynae said the only way to cure the blisters is to go on the Diane pill, but she does not have money to do that. Is there anything else that can help her?
Answer 5,669 views

01 Jan 0001

She could go to a state hospital for treatment.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
29% - 9705 votes
71% - 23211 votes