Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
05 Apr 2004
Burning after sex
What could be the problem, after my husband ejeculates in me, it burn's if I don't wash it out. Any idea's?
The friction from sex probably causes some irritation. Ensure that you are well lubricated to decrease this.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Core strength: Why is it important and how do you maintain it?
- Covid-19: A potentially deadly ‘black fungus’ infection seen in patients in India
- OPINION | Pilgrimage in a pandemic: Lessons from Mecca on containing Covid-19
- Some Covid-19 'long-haulers' showing signs of fatigue, mood disorders three months after infection
- WHO to restart Covid trial to test if three existing drugs can save lives of hospitalised patients
- 'It was hell' - daughter of KwaSizabantu preacher speaks out about abusive childhood
- ANALYSIS | Cyril Ramaphosa's fight against corruption can't be taken seriously while budgets are cut
- Massive police deployment in Western Cape crime hotspots could be costing SA millions
- Karyn Maughan | Zondo Commission cash crunch puts brakes on state capture prosecutions
- EXPLAINER | Why SAA receivership doesn't need to be solvent
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9472 votes
68% - 20293 votes