Ask an expert

09 Jan 2006

Dear doc - vericocele
Hi doc,

It's been a while since I've been on the forum. Happy new year to you and hope all the best for 2006.

Question: what is your opinion on vericocele? My hubby's been diagnosed with it and was due for an op. We decided against it. His count is 34 mil but is "spits koppe" is kind of high. What can one do about this? They did some testing on his testes and found a 4 mm vein running over one of his testes. My gynea said we should get pregnant. We're looking at trying again in October this year. Will staminogro help for this as well as boxers? Most docs say to cut but we're not so sure.

Your opinion is appreciated!
Answer 440 views

01 Jan 0001

Urologists usually deal with male problems. You could also try the Infertility forum.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9379 votes
67% - 19431 votes