Ask an expert

19 May 2004

Discomfort duing Sex
Please advise what could be the cause of discomfort during sex? My b/f and i have being going out for 19 months - the proble is when we don't have sex for about a week - it's back to the same problem. Everything is tight and its very painful. Please advise what i need to do - should i see a doctor?
Answer 480 views

01 Jan 0001

It would not be a bad idea to see a doctor. It may be a simple thing like lack of lubrication, but this might give you a better idea.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.