Ask an expert

09 Oct 2006

hi doc

2004 i went to see my gaeno she said i have problem is before my periods i have a sharp pain coming from the uterus that sometimes it will come out of my vagina.i feel tired not in a good mood. during my periods i have lot of clotted blood coming out i have to change my sanitery more often. i am 41yrs without children because of ectopic pregnancy 1991 where my right tube was ruptured after that i didnt fall pragnant again.what is the solution to my problem.
Answer 259 views

01 Jan 0001

If you have endometriosis, there are various treatments, including medication and surgery.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.