Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
19 Sep 2006
Endometriosis and diet
A friend of mine has severe endometiosis and has been told that on Health24.com there is a fabulous report on a special diet that will benefit her. I have been through some of your stuff, but would love it if you could direct me to more helpful information. She will be seeing her gynae this week (she had surgery last week) and is to start an injection (one every three months or one that lasts three months) and will then be directed to a fertility clinic as she is wanting to fall pregnant asap (this is what her gynae has suggested).
The diet article was not by me, so I'm afraid I can't help.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: A potentially deadly ‘black fungus’ infection seen in patients in India
- Mounting evidence suggests Covid-19 vaccines do reduce transmission. How does this work?
- Your guide to side-effects: What you can expect after a Covid-19 jab
- Covid-19: Do I still need to wear a mask when vaccinated, and other questions
- Fighting the flu season: Two experts answer key questions about the flu shot
- THE ESKOM FILES | WaBenzi and a house on Jamaican Music Street: Eskom exec's charmed life
- Magashule attempt to suspend Ramaphosa: 'People from other countries were calling' - Duarte
- Atul Gupta says Home Affairs records show no legal reasons for passport denial
- Talks with investors will reduce Rebosis' debt levels significantly - Sisa Ngebulana
- Appointing a man to rule the Balobedu kingdom is 'a plot against women leadership' - historian
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9471 votes
68% - 20280 votes