Ask an expert

26 Jan 2006

Hi, I was on Fertomid two years ago, I want to become pregnant again and I was wondering if it will be at all possible for you to send me the chart so that I will know when to start drinking fertomid and when I will the most likely to get pregnant.

Thank you
Answer 399 views

01 Jan 0001

You need to consult a doctor for this. Fertomid has to be prescribed and supervised by a doctor.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.