Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
11 Jan 2006
Headaches & pregnancy
Firstly I would like to thank this website and Gynaedoc for all their advise. I am 3 months pregnant now. What I would just like to know - I know it is safe to drink Panados, but how many? I suffer terribly from headaches, but I do not want to cause any damage to my bambino.
Two three times a day should be okay for a little while.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Scientists find over 100 harmful substances in plastic children’s toys
- Another coronavirus variant detected in SA, but no reason to panic, says KRISP director
- Some employees hate team bonding activities, so they should be made entirely voluntary, say researchers
- Having trouble sleeping? Here’s the science on 3 traditional bedtime remedies
- Five a day: Two fruits and three vegetables daily linked to greater life expectancy
- Move to Level 1 won't move the dial on growth outlook – economists
- Covid-19: Why Solidarity's vaccine procurement plan may not be feasible
- Brian Molefe adamant that Ramaphosa's 'influence' was used to seal dodgy coal deal
- State capture: Ramaphosa yet to respond to Brian Molefe claims
- Electoral Bill seeks to protect voters' personal info 'from unreasonable disclosures'
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9371 votes
67% - 19378 votes