Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
02 Nov 2011
Heavy mestrual like pains and pregnant
Hi, I am about 6 weeks pregnant, I have a lot of menstrual like pain, is this normal? I also don''t much have pregnancy symptoms, just a little breast tenderness and now and again feel like bubbles in my stomach, and a bit dizzy some mornings. Is there something I need to worry about or not, I am only seeing my doc on the 14th.
Mild cramps are normal in early pregnancy. You do have some pregnancy symptoms so there is no need to worry.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- How Taiwan beat Covid-19 – new study reveals clues to its success
- Psychologists find a key reason for 'Zoom fatigue' and why women are more susceptible
- Covid-19: Does exercising really reduce the risk?
- Why do children fare better than adults when infected with SARS-CoV-2? What latest research says
- Efforts to reduce coronavirus spread should focus on airborne transmission, not surfaces
- ANALYSIS | As Zimbabwe observes its independence anniversary, is there much to celebrate?
- Ofentse Mokwena | Time to revisit the levy that is fuelling motorists' ire
- Jabulani Sikhakhane | Political greed is the biggest fire to put out
- Cape Town fire: UCT working on urgent safety plan to prevent future fire hazards
- Cape Town fire: Did 'heritage' trees and 'ember attacks' outsmart SANParks' fire preparation?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9438 votes
68% - 20008 votes