Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
20 Sep 2006
Goodday, i would like to know if its normall for a young indivual to get so many infections. I younger than 30yrs and already had bladder infection, had protein in my pee once, and currently sitting with a pain in tammy. Pls help, i've been to the gynea 2 months ago, had a pap smear and there was nothing wrong.
Bladder infections are common. You don't say how many you have had, so I can't say whether they are too many.
- Covid-19: A potentially deadly ‘black fungus’ infection seen in patients in India
- WATCH | How face masks protect you against Covid-19
- Core strength: Why is it important and how do you maintain it?
- OPINION | Pilgrimage in a pandemic: Lessons from Mecca on containing Covid-19
- WHO to restart Covid trial to test if three existing drugs can save lives of hospitalised patients
- Magashule set to apologise, 'but with strings attached' - sources
- Mkhize's 3rd wave warning: 'He knows we will end up with trauma and suffering again'
- Steinhoff vows to 'vigorously defend' settlement proposal in wake of liquidation bid
- There is no basis 'to ask for a postponement of the elections' - IEC chair
- 20 years later: Pick n Pay’s failed retail pharmacy strategy
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9472 votes
68% - 20292 votes