Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
28 Sep 2007
IS THERE ENOUGH SPERM
Hi, I am trying to conceive but something is baffling me...once my husband has ejaculated I try to lie still for about 20 minutes but there is still a lot of sperm that leaks out. Would there still be enough sperm to be able to conceive?
Yes, enough stays in for you to conceive.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Blood type A may increase Covid-19 risk, study finds
- Four Covid-related skin complaints everyone should look out for
- Ivermectin doesn't speed recovery in people with mild Covid-19, new study finds
- Seven tips for choosing healthier drinks, and avoiding that hangover
- Tailored diets are essential for mental health, according to new research
- Police minister to 'seek clarity' on claims News24 journalist 'bugged' - under surveillance
- Ralph Mathekga | Mkhwebane inquiry: Where does the loyalty of the ANC caucus lie?
- North West intervention: 'Let's not mention names' - committee chair tells MPs
- Brian Molefe: I have no regrets that I knew the Guptas
- EXTRACT | The Profiler Diaries: South African serial murderer
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9380 votes
67% - 19464 votes