Ask an expert

05 Feb 2006

"Jelly"-like fluids????
Hi. Hope my question is not to weird or something.But it's something that bothers me since we trying to fall pregnant and I need some reasurring.
I have 2 lovely kids from previous marriage.My new hubby are dying for baby of his own. He has never fatherd a child and is currently age 35, me 34.
When we have intercourse and your body fluids mix, it turns into a "jelly"-like substance. I've never seen this happening before with my previous relationships.
Is this normal? When he ejaculates (without my fluids being present) it doesnt do that, only when we are together.
Will this in anyway prevent us from falling pregnant?
Sorry, I know this is a "strage" question to ask, but I do not know where else to ask it.
Thank you.
Answer 324 views

01 Jan 0001

It sounds normal. It is probably your lubrication that you are seeing. Unless you have been trying unsuccessfully for some time, I would not worry about it.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9364 votes
67% - 19337 votes