Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
20 Aug 2007
late then started
I had my last period on 15 - 20 July, so according to calculation i should have started on the 12th or 13th of August, but i didn't, i'm a week late and started on the 19th of August. I feel tired, my breasts hurt and food that i've always eaten now makes my stomache turn. I have never been late with my period or missed one. Is it possible that I am pregnant and if so how will i be able to calculate how long i've been pregnant?
It sounds like you had a hormone imbalance with a late period, but check a pregnancy test if you are worried.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Blood type A may increase Covid-19 risk, study finds
- Four Covid-related skin complaints everyone should look out for
- Ivermectin doesn't speed recovery in people with mild Covid-19, new study finds
- Seven tips for choosing healthier drinks, and avoiding that hangover
- How does resistance to disinfectants happen? We’re on the road to answering the question
- Police minister to 'seek clarity' on claims News24 journalist 'bugged' - under surveillance
- Ralph Mathekga | Mkhwebane inquiry: Where does the loyalty of the ANC caucus lie?
- North West intervention: 'Let's not mention names' - committee chair tells MPs
- EXTRACT | The Profiler Diaries: South African serial murderer
- Competition Commission wants company to pay a penalty for allegedly overcharging SAPS for masks
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9380 votes
67% - 19464 votes