Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
28 Mar 2003
Medicine vs Home test
I am currently using the following chronicly : tenormin 25mg and eltroxyn 0,1mg. I am 6 days over my time, and are always on time. I did a home pregnancy test yesterday and it showed negative. Do you think that my chronic medication can influence the result at all.
No. your medication would not influence the result.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Your guide to side-effects: What you can expect after a Covid-19 jab
- Covid-19: Do I still need to wear a mask when vaccinated, and other questions
- Fighting the flu season: Two experts answer key questions about the flu shot
- Mounting evidence suggests Covid-19 vaccines do reduce transmission. How does this work?
- Obesity linked to increased in-hospital mortality in Covid-19 patients, especially men
- Covid-19: Move to a stricter lockdown level, experts warn as third wave looms
- Witnesses out to get me, Lucky Montana tells Zondo about his properties
- Humble rooibos is now a superfood, and SA could be cashing in
- Ofentse Mokwena | Recommendations to fix the transport industry are too little, too late
- Who is Prince Misuzulu?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9470 votes
68% - 20265 votes