Ask an expert

16 Jan 2010

I have been put in to early menopause and am experiencing bad hot flushes, can you recomend an expert in Menopause I could go to in Cape Town to discuss treatment and options available? Thanks
Answer 311 views

01 Jan 0001

Try Dr Carol Thomas.
Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.