Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
26 May 2004
Ive had my last injection in december and i didn't go for another one. My last menstrual cycle was in december and that was the last time i menstruated. Ive done a home pregnancy test and im not pregnant. I also do have alot of stress and my whole living rutual is not what its supposed to be. Please let me know. I am really worried.
This is likely to still be an effect of the injectable. It can take up to a year for your periods to return.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Trying to cut down on your meat intake? Experts suggest you should just look at it
- Covid-19: Do I still need to wear a mask when vaccinated, and other questions
- Core strength: Why is it important and how do you maintain it?
- Your guide to side-effects: What you can expect after a Covid-19 jab
- Some Covid-19 'long-haulers' showing signs of fatigue, mood disorders three months after infection
- Questions about stability of Covid-19 platform on Day 1 of second phase vaccinations
- THE ESKOM FILES | Coming home to roost: How big business helped fund Eskom exec’s chicken farm
- ANALYSIS | After demanding his trial start, is Zuma finally going to plead to the case against him?
- Adriaan Basson | Tata ma chance, tata ma Covid-19 vaccines
- 'He flooded Cape Flats communities with guns' - anger over former cop's release
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9475 votes
68% - 20308 votes