Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
29 Apr 2003
micro surgery on fallopian tubes
Please help me. After two unsuccessfull ivf procedures and a lot of emotional years later, i consider having my fallopian tubes repaired but i can not find a good spedialist in Johannesburg which can insert plastic tubes because mine were removed. Can you help out with some names please!
I am not familiar with the procedure you describe. If it was thought that IVF was the best option for your situation, then I'm not sure that tubal surgery of any kind will be helpful. I do not know of anyone in Joburg who does the procedure you describe.
- Core strength: Why is it important and how do you maintain it?
- Covid-19: A potentially deadly ‘black fungus’ infection seen in patients in India
- WATCH | How face masks protect you against Covid-19
- OPINION | Pilgrimage in a pandemic: Lessons from Mecca on containing Covid-19
- WHO to restart Covid trial to test if three existing drugs can save lives of hospitalised patients
- 'It was hell' - daughter of KwaSizabantu preacher speaks out about abusive childhood
- DA up in arms over police deployment in Cape crime hotspots
- EXPLAINER | Why SAA receivership doesn't need to be solvent
- Only 27% of Western Cape residents over 60 have registered for Covid-19 vaccination
- In-form Ox Nche on looming battle with Jake White's Bulls: 'It's a clean slate'
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9472 votes
68% - 20292 votes