Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
24 Apr 2003
I STARTED USING NODETTE PILL LAST WEEK, I WAS NOT USING ANYTHING BEFORE. BUT MY PROBLEM IS I ALWAYS FORGET TO DRING IT AT THE SAME TIME, BUT I DO DRINK IT WHEN I REMEMBER. WILL I FALL PREGNANT IF I CAN HAVE AN UNPROTECTED SEX WITH MY PARTNER?
There is a leeway of about 8 hours in taking the Pill but if you frequently take it at different times, it is probably not the ideal contraceptive for you. Try tying it to your toothbrush so that you remmeber to take it first thing in the morning or last thing at night.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Why South Africa stopped making vaccines
- Cloth masks can be as effective as surgical masks against Covid-19, new study reports
- No evidence yet that alcohol interferes with Covid-19 vaccines, but go slow on the drinks to be safe
- Moderna’s experimental booster shot protects against variants first discovered in SA and Brazil
- How rare is very rare? Your questions about blood clots – answered
- THE ESKOM FILES | La bella vita: The lavish house Eskom exec Hlakudi built with 'bribes'
- Karyn Maughan | Chief Justice Mogoeng's exit: How will the judiciary be impacted?
- SA's 'global influence' shown in US Covid-19 vaccine IP waiver, Ramaphosa says
- 'There's no turning back': Magashule defiance raises talks of his possible expulsion
- ANC's faction fights are 'ANC business', Ramaphosa tells Parliament
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9465 votes
68% - 20207 votes