Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
21 Oct 2008
Ovulation - Fertility
If I' m in the week of my Ovulation Period and I have cramps in my ovaries and the pain does not stop after the two days that is my most fertile time.(for eg my ovulation time started around the 13th of this month and I still have pain on the 21ste) is this normal? We are trying to get pregnant and I' m just thinking that this pain can not be normal?
No this is not normal. See your doctor if you are worried.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Is your stuffy nose 'stuffing up' your brain?
- Energy drink habit puts man in hospital with heart failure
- OPINION | Ivermectin: Why a potential Covid-19 treatment isn’t recommended for use
- Scientists warn against videos alleged to be showing adverse Covid-19 vaccine side effects
- Frequently interrupted sleep increases the risk of death, especially in women
- ANALYSIS | The ANC's tactics to control Parliament laid bare at Zondo commission
- What were the trends in Wednesday's by-elections? We ask 3 analysts
- Carbon emissions to surge to second-largest increase in history as economies ramp up
- Zondo commission: Zuma relied on alleged lack of security clearance to institute inquiry against Nxasana
- ANALYSIS | Daniel Mminele's sudden departure is about more than Absa losing its first black CEO
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9439 votes
68% - 20033 votes