Ask an expert

01 Feb 2006

pain when having intercouse
when my husband and i have intercouse at times it is painful towards my low stomach we been having sex for 3 month also i get no pleasure when having sex only when he my clits during sex.

it there a problem with me as i am very worried
Answer 392 views

01 Jan 0001

If you only have pain sometimes, it may be positional. Try and find a position that is not painful. It is also a good idea to have a gynae check-up when you become sexually active. It is normal to be aroused mainly with clitoral stimulation.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19299 votes