Ask an expert

29 Aug 2007

Painful Intercourse/Vulvodynia
Hi Doc,

I have been to see numerous gynae's and sexologists re "Vulvodynia" as I was diagnosed with it, long story short all their suggestions - the safe way - is no longer working and i need to make a decisions as to what my alternatives are, please help, i need a gynae that actually knows the difference between the two, I am considering flying to NY in order to get the correct treatment there. What other alternatives are there to try and could you possibly recommend me to a dr in this country that can help me. I am 27, married and would love to have children but actually making the babies is now becoming a big concern. Thank you
Answer 326 views

01 Jan 0001

You don't say what treatments you have been given, so it is difficult to offer advice.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.