Ask an expert

03 Jun 2004

Painful sex
Dear doctor,

I've been raped almost ten years ago. I'm currently in a relationship and I've noticed after sex I have this excrutiating pain in my vagina. It lasts up to 3-4 hours after sex. I've been to a gynea after the rape but not again as I dont have any other problems.
Answer 324 views

01 Jan 0001

I would suggest that you have a gynae check-up to exclude any problems.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9472 votes
68% - 20283 votes