Ask an expert

11 Jan 2006

painful sex
Iv recently started my first sexual relationship with my bf and we'v had some problems with penitration in some possitions &I was wondering if it has anything to do with his size,Im very petite and he's 20cm when erect with and quite thick. I get this blunt burning pain sometimes specialy when he penitrates very deep and also sometimes feel like I need to pee, what could be wrong.
Also need to kno if I could get a contriceptive pill over the counter at a pharmacy cos Im 20& so not ready for a baby, I would like to go on birth control and keep using condoms to maximise my chances of not getting pregnant but am related to my GP and local clinic sister and come out of a really strict family that would be very upset if they knew I was sexualy active
Answer 408 views

01 Jan 0001

The pressure on the bladder is normal. You could try emptying yourr bladder before and after sex to lessen this. If the pain is only in certain positions, your partner is probably presing on a sensitive area at these times. Try using more comfortable positions.
You can get the Pill over the counter at a pharmacy.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9360 votes
67% - 19293 votes