Ask an expert

26 Aug 2007

painful sex
it's not that painful it's just that i avoid having sex and i am a very attractive girl and i have sex once every 7 months because it is so uncomfortable and i don't think it should be, is it maybe that i'm really small down there because i am very open with my body i'm not shy or anything it's just that when anything, including my own fingers is put in it's like a weird uncomfortable feeling and i can't wait for it to be over, but a tongue there is fine though. is that feeling what all women experience you know they need to push till just the right point and i should just get over myself or is there a problem?
Answer 353 views

01 Jan 0001

If you are uncomfortable,you could try using KY jelly. The next step would be to consult a gynaecologist to check if there is any physical probelm.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9379 votes
67% - 19431 votes