Ask an expert

26 Oct 2006

pains on my pelvic area
I felt alot of discomfort during intercourse the last time. Out of curiousity I put my finger inside to check what was going on. I felt a lump on the inside. I have also been feeling discomfort even now a week after the sex. Could I have cervic cancer?
Answer 300 views

01 Jan 0001

It's possible but there are many more benign causes. See your gynaecologist to make a diagnosis.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9465 votes
68% - 20204 votes