Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
13 Nov 2008
PCOS victim.. could i b pregnant?
Hi my last period ended on the 2nd of oct. It is now the 13 November and i still haven' t started the next one. I took the morning after pill on the 2nd of nov but almost 60hrs later. I sometimes experience " period like" pains have tender breasts (i almost feel like i' m about to have my period but experiencing it for quite some time....and still no period) i also have a bit of nasuea during the day and dizziness.... too scared to take test as i have been disappointed many times. took the morning after pill as i dont want to fall pregnant now due to retrenchments happening at work. could i b pregnant?
Yes, you could be pregnant, but the absent period may also be a result of the morning after Pill. The only way to know is to do a pregnancy test.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Low risk of third Covid wave in SA, but country still ‘highly vulnerable’, Wits AI model suggests
- Some form of long-term symptom lingers in one in 10 who had mild Covid-19, new study finds
- The common cold might protect you from coronavirus – here’s how
- SEE: Woman’s nose collapses due to rare autoimmune disorder
- HIV and cervical cancer: Behind SA’s extraordinarily high numbers
- Zuma faces R25m legal bill after SCA blocks State funding his corruption trial costs
- Markus Jooste's son-in-law involved in R35 million suit against historic wine farm
- Judge Davis: Moyane has much to answer about the degradation of SARS
- Qaanitah Hunter | Unqualified for the job but, still working for government
- Top cop Sitole and key generals look to SCA for salvation
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9428 votes
68% - 19908 votes